Our Mission, Vision and Values
Our mission statement, “Aiming high; Reaching higher”, underpins everything we do and strive to do.
Children at Newhall will feel safe, valued and develop a love of learning.
This will be achieved by:
- Always being truthful, fair and inclusive.
- Respecting, listening to, valuing and recognising the uniqueness and achievement of every member of our academy family
- Providing outstanding learning and teaching which enables all students, regardless of gender, race, background or ability, to excel academically, emotionally, physically, socially, morally, spiritually and culturally.
- Equipping children with the resilience and perseverance to become creative and independent thinkers and to become learners for life within an ever-changing world.
- Raising the aspirations of everyone within our academy community so everyone strives for personal excellence in everything they do
- Developing learning activities which stimulate positive models of enquiry, reflection, challenge and innovation.
Our Vision is underpinned by our six Core Values: