Current Vacancies for an October – November 2022 start (or earlier if possible)
- Nursery Room Leaders
- Level 2 / 3 Practitioners
Our school and nursery advertisements can also be found on INDEED and on the Essex JOBS website.
We are a growing school and nursery and as such vacancies become available for key posts throughout the year as well as at the beginning of an academic year or term.
We welcome applications from experienced Early Years or Primary practitioners and specialists.
We welcome those who are beginning their journey in child care or primary teaching.
We also welcome persons who are interested in a career in childcare and would like to volunteer within our nursery or primary school (the same safeguarding checks as outlined below apply)
We have a thorough and rigorous safeguarding checking system and you will need to:
- prove that you are able to live and work within the UK (Birth Certificate/British passport/UK entry and work visa)
- declare that you are not prohibited from working with children/vulnerable persons
- have an enhanced DBS check
- have two references from contactable, reputable persons (this would include a reference from your current/most recent employer you worked for)
Please send your completed Reach2 application form via email to either:
- our Nursery Manager, Emma Pike at: [email protected] OR
- our School Business Manager, Victoria Edwards at: [email protected]