We are a growing school and nursery and as such vacancies become available for key posts throughout the year as well as at the beginning of an academic year or term.
We welcome applications from experienced Early Years or Primary practitioners and specialists.
We welcome those who are beginning their journey in child care or primary teaching.
We also welcome persons who are interested in a career in childcare and would like to volunteer within our nursery or primary school (the same safeguarding checks as outlined below apply)
We have a thorough and rigorous safeguarding checking system and you will need to:
- prove that you are able to live and work within the UK (Birth Certificate/British passport/UK entry and work visa)
- declare that you are not prohibited from working with children/vulnerable persons
- have an enhanced DBS check
- have two references from contactable, reputable persons (this would include a reference from your current/most recent employer you worked for)
Please send your completed Reach2 application form via email to either:
- our Nursery Manager, Emma Pike at: [email protected] OR
- our School Business Manager, Victoria Edwards at: [email protected]
We are currently looking for a class teacher. See here to apply
Class Teacher Application Form – May 23
Reception Teacher (Maternity Cover) Recrutiment Pack May 2023
We are currently recruiting staff for our amazing nursery!
Application Form – updated Sept. 2022