Our Mission, Vision and Values
Our mission statement, “Aiming high; Reaching higher”, underpins everything we do and strive to do.
Children at Newhall will feel safe, valued and develop a love of learning.This will be achieved by:
– Always being truthful, fair and inclusive.
– Respecting, listening to, valuing and recognising the uniqueness and achievement of every member of our academy family
– Providing outstanding learning and teaching which enables all students, regardless of gender, race, background or ability, to excel academically, emotionally, – physically, socially, morally, spiritually and culturally.
– Equipping children with the resilience and perseverance to become creative and independent thinkers and to become learners for life within an ever-changing world.
– Raising the aspirations of everyone within our academy community so everyone strives for personal excellence in everything they do.
– Developing learning activities which stimulate positive models of enquiry, reflection, challenge and innovation.
Our Vision is underpinned by our six Core Values:
Newhall Primary Academy and Nursery is committed to meeting its public sector duties and acknowledges that we have a statutory duty to:
Eliminate discrimination, harassment and victimisation
Promote equality of access and opportunity within our school and within our wider community
Promote positive attitudes to difference and good relationships between people with different backgrounds, genders, cultures, faiths, abilities and ethnic origins.